This Beauty Did all but Say Cheese
My beautiful little friend above was photographed at her home in Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park. As I was taking pictures of the beautiful park, I noticed this graceful deer eating wild blackberries. I did my best cat burglar imitation (tippy toe, tippy toe, tippy toe), trying to sneak up on her for a picture or two or twenty. When she stopped eating and turned to look right at me, I thought, “Great, she’s about to bolt…” (and when deer bolt, they bolt!). I started to back up a little because, as an animal lover extraordinaire, the last thing I want to do is frighten a helpless animal.
Much to my surprise, she sort of just posed. I snapped a few pictures, thanked her, and went on my way. Truth be told, I could have taken more, but it was more important to me to allow her to go about her day and enjoy her berries.
After all, I was a guest in HER home.
More Pennyrile State Resort Park on Genuine Kentucky:
- Pennyrile State Resort Park Pictures
- Things to Do at Pennyrile State Park!
- Pennyrile State Resort Park Events
- Kentucky Picture of the Day from Pennyrile State Park
- Pennyrile Forest’s Clifty Creek Restaurant Review
- Beautiful Picture of Pennyrile Forest
- Perfect Afternoon at Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park
- Secluded Lodge at Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park!
- Beautiful Deer at Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park
- Best Fried Catfish Sandwich in Kentucky
- Best Trails for Hiking in Kentucky