Oddly, there weren’t any Greater Tuna shows on the schedule all year – something that never set right with me or my funny bone. I mean I didn’t send them any threatening letters or anything… but I didn’t exactly remember them in my prayers either.
Last night, I was in the kitchen doing kitchen-y things when my husband called out to me. I didn’t hear everything he said but I definitely made out the words, “Greater Tuna.” So I asked him to repeat himself. He said that Greater Tuna would be back on the schedule. I asked for hard, cold proof. He showed me the proof and if I weren’t already married to the man, I’d have proposed at that moment.
Sure enough, Greater Tuna will be playing at Grand Rivers Variety during the month of October. Click HERE for the complete schedule. Round up your family, your friends, your friends’ family, and your family’s friends and come fall in love with this outrageously fun show.
Of course, if outrageous fun isn’t your thing….. just watch network television.
More Grand Rivers Variety Reviews & News on Genuine Kentucky:
- The Outlaws of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Sweethearts of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- Red, White, and Tuna: You’ll Laugh Until You Cry!
- Always, Patsy Cline: Back By Popular Demand
- Ring of Fire: The Johnny Cash Musical at Grand Rivers Variety
- Variety! Music, Memories, and More Christmas Spectacular Review
- The Fabulous 50’s Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Big Band Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- Greater Tuna is Back in Grand Rivers and All Is Right in My World