Free Lessons and Clinics Offered!
General Burnside Island State Park
Ten Kentucky State Park golf courses will be participating in the free “Get Golf Ready” day on May 13, 2017.
Participating courses will offer guests a free 10-minute golf lesson, hold a putting clinic and provide tours of the facility. The idea is to introduce the game of golf to people who may have never played before.
The following state parks with 18-hole courses will be participating in the Get Golf Ready day:
- Barren River Lake State Resort Park, Glasgow
- Dale Hollow Lake State Resort Park, Burkesville
- General Burnside Island State Park, Burnside
- Grayson Lake State Park, Olive Hill
- Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park, Calvert City
- Lake Barkley State Resort Park, Cadiz
- Lincoln Homestead State Park, Springfield
- My Old Kentucky Home State Park, Bardstown
- Pine Mountain State Resort Park, Pineville
- Yatesville Lake State Park, Louisa
Kentucky State Parks offer excellent golf throughout the state. For more information, visit: http://parks.ky.gov/golf/
For more information about Kentucky State Parks, visit: www.parks.ky.gov