The beautiful Winter Wonderland, here in Owensboro, will run through January 4th. It really is a gorgeous site, and check out the festivities below!
- Tri-State’s largest outdoor rink
- Beginning Blade designated skate time
- Free Mondays
- Skate rental on-site
- The Bunny Slope
- Giant movie screen showing your favorite
- holiday movies
- Snow activities
- Pizza, popcorn, nachos, soft hot pretzels, funnel cakes, hot dogs, cotton candy, hot chocolate, coffee, and more
- Carousel, ferris wheel, teacups, tilt-a-whirl, tin-lizzies
- Visit with Santa
- Thousands of twinkling lights
- Live musical entertainment
- 35 ft. Christmas tree
Ownesboro goes all out for quite a few things – but two of the main ones are the BBQ Festival and Christmas. Winter Wonderland is an extravaganza that delights all and brings out the kid in everyone.
Visit River Park Center’s Winter Wonderland Section for more details.