I’m not lying, I’m pretty crazy about the guy above. He’s the strong, silent type… he laughs at all my jokes and completely agrees with me when I say I need to go shopping.
The headdress is a nice touch, too
For more pictures of The Hitching Post & Old Country Store (seriously, one of our favorite places in the world), see the new photo album I’m working on: The Hitching Post & Old Country Store Pictures. Better still, go see them in person – the homemade fudge is better in person!
More of The Hitching Post on Genuine Kentucky:
- Step Back in Time at The Hitching Post and Country Store in Aurora, Ky.
- Handsome Gentleman Hanging Out in the Hitching Post
- Homemade Fudge at The Hitching Post!
- Endless Kentucky Nostalgia at The Hitching Post in Aurora, Kentucky
- Classic Sign on The Hitching Post’s Porch!
- Delicious Kentucky Food at The Hitching Post
- Hitching Post and Old Country Store: Antique Lover’s Paradise
- The All American Showdown and Vintage Sodas at The Hitching Post!