Beautiful Aurora, Kentucky is conveniently located near lots of water fun! Kenlake State Resort Park is only one of the nearby attractions. The Hitching Post is a favorite spot for tourists as well as locals. If you love antiques, The Hitching Post (which boasts some of the friendliest workers in the world) is your place. Friendliness is one of the first words I think of when I think of Aurora. People at The Willow Pond, The Brass Lantern, Aurora BBQ, The Hitching Post, Kenlake State Resort Park, and Dixie Dogs (yes, Dixie Dogs!) are so friendly you’re certain they’re mistaking you for long lost family members.
The Hitching Post & Old Country Store
See a LOT more pictures of The Hitching Post & Old Country Store in the new photo album we’ve put together.
Aurora BBQ (Home of the Winking Pig!)
The Brass Lantern Restaurant
Willow Pond Catfish in Aurora
Read More About The Hitching Post on Genuine Kentucky:
- Step Back in Time at The Hitching Post and Country Store in Aurora, Ky.
- Handsome Gentleman Hanging Out in the Hitching Post
- Homemade Fudge at The Hitching Post!
- Endless Kentucky Nostalgia at The Hitching Post in Aurora, Kentucky
- Classic Sign on The Hitching Post’s Porch!
- Delicious Kentucky Food at The Hitching Post
- Hitching Post and Old Country Store: Antique Lover’s Paradise
- The All American Showdown and Vintage Sodas at The Hitching Post!
- Pictures of The Hitching Post & Old Country Store