Windy Hollow is an area in Owensboro, Kentucky that a lot of people can’t even imagine summer without! What with camping, a lake you can swim in (with a killer slide!), picnic areas, and even a speedway – is it any wonder Windy Hollow is as popular as it is.
Windy Hollow is ten miles south of Owensboro, off KY 81. The ride to Windy Hollow is the kind of beautiful ride you’d expect from Kentucky back roads – the journey is even as beautiful as the destination, itself, and that’s really saying something.
To learn more about Windy Hollow Speedway (4731 Windy Hollow Road), click the link and visit their Facebook page.
Windy Hollow Speedway
- Pictures of Owensboro, Kentucky!
- Pictures from the 2013 Air Show
- Jack C. Fisher Park Pictures
- Panther Creek Park Pictures
- Pictures of Smothers Park
- Pictures of the Owensboro Riverfront