Grand Rivers, Kentucky is really a one-of-a-kind place. The beautiful little village lies between a couple of lakes you may have heard of: Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake. We have, literally walked from Kentucky Lake (at Lighthouse Landing) to Lake Barkley (at Green Turtle Bay Resort and Marina). It’s not a short walk, and it’s not necessarily an easy walk, but it is a VERY enjoyable one.
If you aren’t familiar with Grand Rivers, I have a few links I want you to check out. I’d love nothing more than for you to fall in love with the “Village Between the Lakes.” I know that all I have to do to make that happen is to get you there just once – Grand Rivers will take care of the rest.
- You can read all of the articles I’ve written and pictures we’ve taken by clicking the following link. Be warned, though, there are many glowing reviews: Grand Rivers, Kentucky.
- You can also read my (again many and glowing) Grand Rivers Variety Reviews.
- You don’t have to go all the way to Nashville or Branson, Missouri for entertainment – you can just go to Grand Rivers! The talent at Grand Rivers Variety will blow you away. Read more about Grand Rivers Variety and buy tickets for an upcoming show. Thank me later.
- Visit Green Turtle Bay‘s website to learn about condos on the lake, boat rentals, Docker’s Bayside Grill (outstanding burgers!!!!!). These people are so unbelievably friendly and warm. You’ll love them… even more than the burgers.
- Check out our photo album on Genuine Kentucky for pictures of Grand Rivers.