And food… let’s not forget food.
I’ve noticed something that’s pretty stereotypical of my tree shots. Apparently I’m all about the “undershot.” When I look through my pics for Kentucky Pics of the Day, for Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram, I see a lot of photographs taken from the vantage point of the one here.
What can I say? I am obsessed with trees and the sight of one reaching into the sky as though it’s touching the Heavens gets me every time. The other night, my husband and I were watching one of our favorite shows on the History Channel and they focused a shot up a tree as it reached toward the clouds – I thought about telling my hubby, “There’s another me out there…” but I didn’t want to alarm him after he’d had a long day at work and all.
I think the tree above is a perfect reminder of the fact that beauty is all around us – every day of the year. It doesn’t have to be a 85 degree day in June for Kentucky to show off. Our beautiful state struts her stuff year round.
Again, all you have to do is look.
More Pennyrile State Resort Park on Genuine Kentucky:
- Pennyrile State Resort Park Pictures
- Things to Do at Pennyrile State Park!
- Pennyrile State Resort Park Events
- Kentucky Picture of the Day from Pennyrile State Park
- Pennyrile Forest’s Clifty Creek Restaurant Review
- Beautiful Picture of Pennyrile Forest
- Perfect Afternoon at Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park
- Secluded Lodge at Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park!
- Beautiful Deer at Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park
- Best Fried Catfish Sandwich in Kentucky
- Best Trails for Hiking in Kentucky