What’s not to love about this time of year? Starbucks unveils their amazing seasonal drinks and desserts, the trees put on their Sunday best, the air is brisk, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, UK Basketball comes back to life, and you can realistically start talking about Christmas.
Granted, I’m one of those people who talks about Christmas year-round. But, right around this time of year, people stop looking at me like I have two heads when I bring the subject up.
The annual Variety! Christmas Show just adds to the excitement of the season. When I read the following on their Facebook page, I couldn’t help get a little giddy and I’ll confess I started humming Christmas tunes. Truth be told, I think I’ll toss in a Christmas cd after my husband leaves for work (the whole two heads thing, you know).
Do what you have to do, see who you have to see, and drive as long as you have to drive to make it to the Variety! Christmas Show 2010 opening night. It’s Thursday November 4th at 7:00 and I’m giving you plenty of notice, so I’ll see you at the concession stand. I’ll even let you in front of me if you promise to leave me some hot chocolate.
From Variety! Music, Memories & More in Grand Rivers, KY
Variety! Christmas Show 2010. Opening Night Special ONLY $5!! Thursday November 4th at 7:00. All Proceeds will Benefit the Guatemalan Exchange Student – Valeriano Chub – who is currently attending Murray State University and is sponsored solely by donations from patrons of the Badgett Playhoue. Valeriano is studying to be an English teacher in his home country at a school in eastern Guatemala called Ak’Tenamit (www.aktenamit.org). A silent auction will be held and a donation will be taken that night. AND…..FREE MILK AND COOKIES FOR EVERYONE for that night only.
Cookies?!?! About letting you in front of me……
More Grand Rivers Variety Reviews & News on Genuine Kentucky:
- The Outlaws of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Sweethearts of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- Red, White, and Tuna: You’ll Laugh Until You Cry!
- Always, Patsy Cline: Back By Popular Demand
- Ring of Fire: The Johnny Cash Musical at Grand Rivers Variety
- Variety! Music, Memories, and More Christmas Spectacular Review
- The Fabulous 50’s Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Big Band Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- Greater Tuna is Back in Grand Rivers and All Is Right in My World
- It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play at Grand Rivers Variety
- A Tuna Christmas in Grand Rivers: Sign Me Up!