Taste Elevated Sweet and Tangy Mustard Seeds
First of all, while this raving review is posted under the category Kentucky Food, this particular deliciousness was not, in any way, made in Kentucky. It is, however, so mind-boggling good that we’re going to forgive it. In fact, we’ll pardon it completely.
Since it can be bought in Kentucky (at The Hitching Post in Aurora, to be exact) and since it is food…. it’ll remain in the Kentucky Food category.
Besides, I don’t have a Texas Food category.
While we were browsing around The Hitching Post, the owner (one of the friendliest people you’ll ever want to meet) told us about Taste Elevated Sweet & Tangy Mustard Seeds and asked if we’d like to try it out. Michael is a huge mustard fanatic, so she had him at “mustard.” We jumped at the chance to sample something that sounded very promising.
Oh. My. Word. Holy cats was it delicious. So delicious, in fact that we bought a jar right then and there and somehow managed to stay out of it until we got it home.
It is absolutely wonderful and unique in every way. It could be, quite honestly, eaten right out of the jar. I may or may not have done this on several occasions. It’s also incredibly good on rice crackers and cornbread.
We’ve also taken it for a test drive on corn dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, and ham sandwiches. I’ve hidden some in the refrigerator ( shhhh, don’t tell you-know-who) to try in deviled eggs tomorrow. Hmmmm, it’d also be great in or on egg salad sandwiches. Or potato salad…
Seriously, there aren’t many places this wouldn’t be outrageously good.
You’ll want to grab some Taste Elevated Sweet and Tangy Mustard Seeds for grilling season, trust me. Just motor to The Hitching Post in Aurora, Kentucky and tell them you’re looking to kick up your hot dogs and hamburgers to notches unknown with Sweet & Tangy Mustard Seeds!
More of The Hitching Post on Genuine Kentucky:
- Step Back in Time at The Hitching Post and Country Store in Aurora, Ky.
- Handsome Gentleman Hanging Out in the Hitching Post
- Homemade Fudge at The Hitching Post!
- Picture of the Day from The Hitching Post
- Endless Kentucky Nostalgia at The Hitching Post in Aurora, Kentucky
- Classic Sign on The Hitching Post’s Porch!
- Delicious Kentucky Food at The Hitching Post
- Hitching Post and Old Country Store: Antique Lover’s Paradise
- The All American Showdown and Vintage Sodas at The Hitching Post!