I gotta level with you – everything they do at Grand Rivers Variety is “Nashville” quality. Don’t tell Nashville this, but I actually prefer the shows in Grand Rivers. The drive is shorter, catfish restaurants are within reach, the seats are more comfortable, and… to tell you the God’s honest truth (does it get any more honest than that?!), I enjoy myself more.
The 50’s are all gussied up and waiting for you at the Badgett Playhouse in beautiful Grand Rivers, Kentucky. Click HERE for more information. See you there!
Read all of my Grand Rivers Variety Reviews – just be prepared for tons of adjectives and exclamation points…. the “jazz hands” of punctuation marks.
More Grand Rivers Variety Reviews & News on Genuine Kentucky:
- The Outlaws of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Sweethearts of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- Red, White, and Tuna: You’ll Laugh Until You Cry!
- Always, Patsy Cline: Back By Popular Demand
- Ring of Fire: The Johnny Cash Musical at Grand Rivers Variety
- Variety! Music, Memories, and More Christmas Spectacular Review
- The Fabulous 50’s Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Big Band Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- Greater Tuna is Back in Grand Rivers and All Is Right in My World
Leave a Reply