Easily One of Our Favorite Places at Kentucky Lake!
I’m not lying, I’m pretty crazy about the guy above. He’s the strong, silent type… he laughs at all my jokes and completely agrees with me when I say I need to go shopping.
The headdress is a nice touch, too
For more pictures of The Hitching Post & Old Country Store (seriously, one of our favorite places in the world), see the new photo album I’m working on: The Hitching Post & Old Country Store Pictures. Better still, go see them in person – the homemade fudge is better in person!
More of The Hitching Post on Genuine Kentucky:
- Step Back in Time at The Hitching Post and Country Store in Aurora, Ky.
- Handsome Gentleman Hanging Out in the Hitching Post
- Homemade Fudge at The Hitching Post!
- Endless Kentucky Nostalgia at The Hitching Post in Aurora, Kentucky
- Classic Sign on The Hitching Post’s Porch!
- Delicious Kentucky Food at The Hitching Post
- Hitching Post and Old Country Store: Antique Lover’s Paradise
- The All American Showdown and Vintage Sodas at The Hitching Post!