With Four Shows in the Month of April (6, 12, 13, 20)
- April 6, 2013 – 7:00pm
- April 12, 2013 – 2:00pm
- April 13, 2013 – 7:00pm
- April 20, 2013 – 2:00pm
If you love country music and have a fondness for laughing, head over to Grand Rivers Variety and buy your tickets right now. To learn more about the show (including the musicians, singers, actors, and songs), you can read my Review of The Sweethearts of Country Music.
I wish I could convey to you just how much you’d love this show (and every show at Grand Rivers Variety). You’ll just have to trust me – after all, I’m a Kentucky girl and you know us Kentucky girls. We tell it like it IS. You’ll never have anything but a great time at Grand Rivers Variety. Just be sure to grab some popcorn and a Coke at the concession stand – all great times are even better with a snack.
More Grand Rivers Variety Reviews & News on Genuine Kentucky:
- The Outlaws of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Sweethearts of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- Red, White, and Tuna: You’ll Laugh Until You Cry!
- Always, Patsy Cline: Back By Popular Demand
- Ring of Fire: The Johnny Cash Musical at Grand Rivers Variety
- Variety! Music, Memories, and More Christmas Spectacular Review
- The Fabulous 50’s Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Big Band Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- Greater Tuna is Back in Grand Rivers and All Is Right in My World
- It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play at Grand Rivers Variety
- A Tuna Christmas in Grand Rivers: Sign Me Up!