When I looked up and saw him, I told my husband, “Well, isn’t he a fine looking gentleman?”
It’s all in the hat.
The sweetheart of a lady working at The Hitching Post told us that he originally came from a hotel in Missouri – I’m guessing she meant the head, but hey, you never know with the “Show Me” state. They may let families of all kinds in.
When you’re in the Kentucky Lake and Land Between the Lakes region, you HAVE to check out The Hitching Post in Aurora. Be sure to say hi to this guy for me.
More of The Hitching Post on Genuine Kentucky:
- Step Back in Time at The Hitching Post and Country Store in Aurora, Ky.
- Handsome Gentleman Hanging Out in the Hitching Post
- Homemade Fudge at The Hitching Post!
- Endless Kentucky Nostalgia at The Hitching Post in Aurora, Kentucky
- Classic Sign on The Hitching Post’s Porch!
- Delicious Kentucky Food at The Hitching Post
- Hitching Post and Old Country Store: Antique Lover’s Paradise
- The All American Showdown and Vintage Sodas at The Hitching Post
- Pictures of The Hitching Post & Old Country Store (New!)
Leave a Reply