If someone told me they’d give me a million dollars if I could make them laugh, I wouldn’t tell them a joke (I always laugh before I get to the punchline anyway). I wouldn’t take them to a Steve Carell movie or even turn on an Andy Griffith marathon for them. I wouldn’t EVEN show them pictures of Justin Bieber trying to be sexy – and, come on now, that’s a riot.
I’d want that money in the worst way (think of all the chocolate and coffee I could buy with it!), so I’d go with what I KNOW would hook me up with the cash: I’d take them to a Greater Tuna show in Grand Rivers, Kentucky.
The money would be as good as mine.
One of the funniest Greater Tuna shows, Red, White, and Tuna is showing during April and May and trust me, you’ll want to catch at least one of these shows. You will not be able to remember when you laughed so much in your life.
- April 26, 2013 – 7:00pm
- May 3, 2013 – 7:00pm
- May 10, 2013 – 7:00pm
- May 17, 2013 – 7:00pm
More Grand Rivers Variety Reviews & News on Genuine Kentucky:
- The Outlaws of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Sweethearts of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- Red, White, and Tuna: You’ll Laugh Until You Cry!
- Always, Patsy Cline: Back By Popular Demand
- Ring of Fire: The Johnny Cash Musical at Grand Rivers Variety
- Variety! Music, Memories, and More Christmas Spectacular Review
- The Fabulous 50’s Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Big Band Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- Greater Tuna is Back in Grand Rivers and All Is Right in My World
- It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play at Grand Rivers Variety
- A Tuna Christmas in Grand Rivers: Sign Me Up!