It’s always the right time to talk about Grand Rivers Variety, but especially today because I want to tell you about something of the utmost importance. One of my favorite shows (of all time) at Grand Rivers Variety is currently running: Hank Williams Lost Highway.
While I have, honestly, loved each show I’ve seen at Badgett Playhouse, the Hank Williams Lost Highway show is extra special. The cast, the music, the writing – everything comes together in a way that’s memorable and breathtaking.
Hank Williams Lost Highway will be showing on the following dates in May:
- Friday the 11th 2 7:00
- Friday the 18th @ 2:00 and 7:00
- Friday the 25th @ 7:00
- Saturday the 26th @ 2:00
You simply have to see this show, and that’s all there is to it.
More Grand Rivers Variety Reviews & News on Genuine Kentucky:
- The Outlaws of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Sweethearts of Country Music at Grand Rivers Variety
- Red, White, and Tuna: You’ll Laugh Until You Cry!
- Always, Patsy Cline: Back By Popular Demand
- Ring of Fire: The Johnny Cash Musical at Grand Rivers Variety
- Variety! Music, Memories, and More Christmas Spectacular Review
- The Fabulous 50’s Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- The Big Band Show at Grand Rivers Variety
- Greater Tuna is Back in Grand Rivers and All Is Right in My World
- It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play at Grand Rivers Variety
- A Tuna Christmas in Grand Rivers: Sign Me Up!